https://www.asrock.com/nettop/Intel/Des ... /index.asp
https://www.amazon.com/ASRock-DESKMINI- ... B01L3J1JFQ
The ASRock barebones gives you the mini-STX mobo, very nice case, power adapter, and wifi card/antennas for mobo.
- Intel i7-7700 cpu
- Samsung 960 EVO M.2 drive as primary (250GB)
- Samsung 850 Pro SATA (256GB)...pulled from other system
- Samsung 2TB SATA 2.5" HDD...pulled from other system...bulk storage and internal backup target
- 16 GB Crucial DDR4 2400 (8x2)
- Noctua Low-Profile Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel 115x Based Retail Cooling NH-L9I (VERY high quality low profile fan!)
This was a better fit for me than the NUC, as you can add whatever cpu you like, along with 3 total drives (1 x m.2 + 2 x 2.5"). Size is 5"x5"x3.2".