Gaming keyboard recommendations

Discussions about anything Computer Hardware Related. Overclocking, underclocking and talk about the latest or even the oldest technology. PCA Reviews feedback
Losbot
Almighty Member

Gaming keyboard recommendations

Post by Losbot »

Hey all,

Just looking for any recommendations for gaming keyboards. My Logitech is starting to get old and some of the keys don't seem to respond quite as snappy as they used to. Been searching online for reviews and finding articles such as this one:
https://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/1 ... ds-1295703

Any others you guys (and gals) are familiar with that I should consider?

Thanks!
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Gaming keyboard recommendations

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I've been using a Corsair K70 Vengeance Cherry Red LED keyboard for 6 years and I love it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ER4B8B4/re ... pBbJ3CHZBQ
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

Have the same as Bob and pretty happy with it. I did get o-rings to mute the clicking slightly (very slightly), but otherwise it's a solid workhorse.

Although I mainly use a Logitech G13 when gaming as it makes life so much nicer when you have had carpal tunnel repair, letting the hand sit in a very relaxed, neutral position
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I believe mine is the Logitech G19 but I think it's starting to give me problems. The Corsair K70 is definitely on my list.

I'm curious about the Logitech G513 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Romer-G Linear keys. Curious how they feel and they're supposed to be pretty good. On par or better than Cherry.
wvjohn

Post by wvjohn »

Ive got a logitech g710 and it works for me. I don't use half the bells and whistles, but it's got the cherry whatever keys and I like the action. For some reason, I find the logitech kb more comfortable than most to use, seems to fit me.