Can anyone recommend some non cloud cameras with internal storage?

Discussions about anything Computer Hardware Related. Overclocking, underclocking and talk about the latest or even the oldest technology. PCA Reviews feedback
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Can anyone recommend some non cloud cameras with internal storage?

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I have a niece who wants to setup a couple of cameras inside her house to keep tabs on her kids and the baby sitters, but she doesn't want them to be accessible on the Internet. So some kind of webcam with an SD memory card, that may have a web option but don't need a web connection to work locally.

Thx.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Shadow250
Golden Member

Re: Can anyone recommend some non cloud cameras with internal storage?

Post by Shadow250 »

i got a few of those cheap $20 cams off ebay that have sd card slots you have to pay extra for cloud service. its just called wifi smart net camera. ive had them 2 years now.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

Actually, I forgot about this but I have one I use in my garage from Kasa. You can ACCESS via the cloud but it records to an SD card on the device itself.
Has all the pan/tilt/sentry stuff and great video image. I have it keeping an eye on my car. Can record when there's motion. Might be worth checking out.
------------------------------------------

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Thanks.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "