JayzTwoCents tells Asus to Fuck Off

Discussions about anything Computer Hardware Related. Overclocking, underclocking and talk about the latest or even the oldest technology. PCA Reviews feedback
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

JayzTwoCents tells Asus to Fuck Off

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Yeah, sounds like Asus is fucking up big time on their new boards, and then not really handling customer support very well. I'll be avoiding them for now. Lot's of back story on this on Gamer's Nexus as well, but more technical.

My workstation and gaming PC are both Asus TUF boards, but they're the older X570 chipset, and they've been rock solid for me.

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Executioner
Life Member

Re: JayzTwoCents tells Asus to Fuck Off

Post by Executioner »

I've always used Asus motherboard and never had an issue. It's really sad to hear the problems that were listed in the video. I'm still using my old Asus Z170-K motherboard. I've never had an issue with it. So I guess he's moving to using MSI motherboards instead of Asus.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

My Asus is a TUF board that's been rock solid the last 3yrs or so. No complaints.
------------------------------------------

Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

Wow. What a disaster. Guess we'll be looking at other boards for the next build.
------------------------------------------