Don't look!

Post your pictures. If you dare!
ilike2bbarefoot

Don't look!

Post by ilike2bbarefoot »

Jerk, you looked anyway :|

Well, here be me. The first one is me watching my computer screen as I pose for the webcam, and the second was taken after I finished off six Ale-8's in an hour (FYI, that's a helluva lot of caffeine). Don't laugh :p

After 10pm, I'm like a werewolf, except I become stupid and incoherent instead of hairy and mean.
d_b

Post by d_b »

I'm a jerk, I looked. :) You forgot to shave your chin. :)
I'm not lazy by nature, I work very hard at being lazy.
Viperoni
Almighty Member

Re: Don't look!

Post by Viperoni »

Originally posted by ilike2bbarefoot
Jerk, you looked anyway :|

Well, here be me. The first one is me watching my computer screen as I pose for the webcam, and the second was taken after I finished off six Ale-8's in an hour (FYI, that's a helluva lot of caffeine). Don't laugh :p

Somehow I'm compelled to say; "Caffeine is bad, mmmkay" ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
ilike2bbarefoot

Post by ilike2bbarefoot »

Moment of seriousness: Viperoni, I didn't like that statement :p Maybe I'm just a wee sensitive about it, but I generally don't like jokes about drugs or sex. Those were major sources of trouble in my family when I was growing up, so perhaps that affects my ability to take it humorously. I'm not terribly offended, but I just wanted to say, bad joke.

I'm open to wisecracks about caffeine, sugar, and fresh air, though ;)
After 10pm, I'm like a werewolf, except I become stupid and incoherent instead of hairy and mean.
Viperoni
Almighty Member

Post by Viperoni »

Originally posted by ilike2bbarefoot
Moment of seriousness: Viperoni, I didn't like that statement :p Maybe I'm just a wee sensitive about it, but I generally don't like jokes about drugs or sex. Those were major sources of trouble in my family when I was growing up, so perhaps that affects my ability to take it humorously. I'm not terribly offended, but I just wanted to say, bad joke.

I'm open to wisecracks about caffeine, sugar, and fresh air, though ;)
Sorry about that, didn't mean to offend, you just looked kinda out of it (maybe the coke)
I like Coke too :D
Sugar is good
Oh, and it doesn't matter HOW many CFM that air filter flows, the air is still fresher outside the house ;)
Stacy

Post by Stacy »

Well it's about damn time ilike2b!!!!!!!!! :D Now where is everyone else's????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?????????
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. :D
Koo Koo Mouse

Post by Koo Koo Mouse »

LOL!! I love that second one! Looks like you just tapped into a GOOD babe thread! :D

BTW what kind of webcam is that?. A freind of mine bought one and stills looks like crap. Yours are pretty damn good for a webcam from what I've seen. :)
GeForce GTX 970
AMD FX 8350 8 core Processor
16 GIG
Seems plenty good for gaming! :)