My first mod, need tips and ideas

Make windows, cool designs, heck just plain abuse that baby! Share case modding tips and ideas
baffled2

My first mod, need tips and ideas

Post by baffled2 »

This is my 1st mod.. am going with a dual Athlon MP setup, am considering an Antec server
case or full tower

I'm, looking to work around a theme of a really scorching sun rise.. would a black case work better or would a flame red ? I'd like a window to show off the guts of the rig and of course extra, custom
cooling,rounded cables etc..

Any tips would be appreciated :D
Fu Manchu
Golden Member

Post by Fu Manchu »

case modding = creativity

jsut remember that :)

i always see people asking how to put a window in and such when there are so many differenet ways of doing it ... so it all leads back to the creativity part

couple tips from me though :)

liquid nails works great for secureing window
you can get some real nice edging for the window at auto stores for cheap

if spraying a case make sure you start spraay before the part and stop spray after completely off the part .

here is some pics of my latest case i did jsut because i am a show off of my crappy cases and you might be able to get some ideas from the pics

http://pimpinjoe.net/case/inwinq500/
SWScorch
Genuine Member

Post by SWScorch »

a scorching sunrise eh? I like the sounds of that :)

If I were to do that, I would buy a black case, since black is a very sinister, powerful color. Are you planning on airbrushing this sunrise or what?

I think an Antec SX1040B with a red cold cathode tube behind a square window and airbrushed red trim would look sweet. :)
Every so often I try to masturbate a large word into my conversation, even if I'm not sure what it means.

www.stealthshangar.com/Scorch