Talk about abusing LOL

Make windows, cool designs, heck just plain abuse that baby! Share case modding tips and ideas
Nomad

Talk about abusing LOL

Post by Nomad »

Ok browsing through some sites just recently, and stumbled upon this "Cooling Method" if you will.....

Now I know some people are really obsessed about their cooling, but damn this is going a little far now isnt it? LoL to my amazement it actually works I guess.

Anyways, check this out:

Submerged Cooling Fluid
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

thats that 3M transformer oil. Its not that cheap, but if you were to do it right would make a great rig.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Heres another site with some pictures of about the same thing, but this time they just used plain old vegetable oil you can find at any local supermarket.... Lol this is just getting a little too crazy for my tastes :D

More Oil Cooling
Walleye

Post by Walleye »

Originally posted by Nomad
Heres another site with some pictures of about the same thing, but this time they just used plain old vegetable oil you can find at any local supermarket.... Lol this is just getting a little too crazy for my tastes :D

More Oil Cooling

so what that site's saying is that computers cant hold their alcohol?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

:D If put that way I guess :)
demonmonkey1234

Post by demonmonkey1234 »

it'd be interesting to see what happens if u added a drop of water since water and oil seperate and all :p
Skater4life420
Genuine Member

Post by Skater4life420 »

that would be funny to see if it exploaded with water but also thats :p :p :p :ping crazy how that works submerged