Tsunami Window Reservoir

Make windows, cool designs, heck just plain abuse that baby! Share case modding tips and ideas
VooDoo
Golden Member

Tsunami Window Reservoir

Post by VooDoo »

Window Reservoir

how about get some for the party

me
guess i need a new one...
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Bah.. thats a good ideal but bad usage... having hoses going to a panel your going to be removing is a bad ideal.. if it was a top window or front (anything your not going to be moving) it would be cool. I guess you can make it that but putting it on the side is bad.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

watch out that LianLi dont try sueing them because its the same as their product....just minus the fishes :)

But like pusley said, its a bad usage having it on a removable side window
Gone for good. But never say never
Walleye

Post by Walleye »

maybe if the side panel wasnt truly removable (or didnt have to be completely removed)

maybe if it rotated down. then the comp would be accessible, but you wouldnt have to drain the system.
Skater4life420
Genuine Member

Post by Skater4life420 »

the best idea i think it could be used as and im thinking about buying one for my next pc setup... if you get say a cutout on the removable side like a bioharzard and doing w.e, on that side on the side with the mobo bracket pannel thing lol.. mount it on that one then u can hide most of the tubing thats extra and such behind their and never have to remove it and still have it be fully functional and leave room for more options with the other side so that way you can really use the purpose of a cut out and see the inside of the pc i also noticed that the tsnuami window was rather small but that just my input dont mind the spelling i didnt take time on this....