hypercube 2 - take a year off from your job and ....

Make windows, cool designs, heck just plain abuse that baby! Share case modding tips and ideas
wvjohn

hypercube 2 - take a year off from your job and ....

Post by wvjohn »

<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=123" target="_blank" >Heatware</a>
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I saw that yesterday and am relly impressed by it. the crispness of the metal cuttings... all most as if they were laser cut... wait i can make cool shit like that too... i have a demon in the works.. lets just say that at peak output it should consume around 25 amps @ 5v... and thats nothing to do with the computer.

I can tell you right now he probbly spent about 1000 on just the laser cut parts.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
VooDoo
Golden Member

Post by VooDoo »

is that based on the movie??

me
guess i need a new one...
Trianon

Post by Trianon »

boyoboy, and his wife supported him in this madness... Cool case, but damn, isn't there somthing better to do with time?
My system:
TRS-80 microcomputer, with Z80 CPU, 4 KB RAM, 4 KB ROM, keyboard, black-and-white video display, and tape cassette
DoPeY5007
Almighty Member

Post by DoPeY5007 »

wow, alot of work, looks great though!
Image Image Image

"I'm seriously going to pummel you until you purr like a bitch-kitten!!"
Invisible Evil

Post by Invisible Evil »

I took a day to paint a case and my wife didnt put out for 2 weeks. LOL God Bless Him more patients than me.
WiseÄss

Post by WiseÄss »

Originally posted by Pugsley
I saw that yesterday and am relly impressed by it. the crispness of the metal cuttings... all most as if they were laser cut... wait i can make cool shit like that too... i have a demon in the works.. lets just say that at peak output it should consume around 25 amps @ 5v... and thats nothing to do with the computer.

I can tell you right now he probbly spent about 1000 on just the laser cut parts.

he said somewhere in the article that the panels were laser cut, so I doubt "he" spent that much time on it :P
I don't feel I have to explain my art to you Warren<p>

<a href="http://hahaimusingtheinter.net" target="_blank">Are you using the internet? I am!</a>