DynaPower Spiden 99-B

Catch the latest Reviews from PCA
eGoCeNTRoNiX

DynaPower Spiden 99-B

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

[align=center]Image[/align]
The Spiden 99-B is a solidly built case that is also packed full of eye candy! It will definatly stand out at the next LAN party and have all of your friends asking where you got that case! The front bezel offers access points for you to hook up all of your USB 2.0 peripherals as well as a pair of headphones or a microphone. And for the AMD enthusiast out there, you can make fun of all the "P4" guys when they ask you which "P4" you've got under the hood by saying "It's not a "P4" it's a Barton!". Or, you can just change out the case badge.

Check out the review! !HERE!
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
Pearlhouse
Goober Member

Dyanpower Spiden99B Case

Post by Pearlhouse »

Just put together one of these cases. All in all its a excellent case.
Two problems.
1. The sliding doors both sets require a little more spring pressure to make them operate smothly. I did this by putting shims under the springs and then glueing them in place.
2. Trying to install the second cd rom was a bear. The spacer bar they use and also the allotted space was to tight. I had to trim the front face opening to force the second drive in deep enough to clear the doors. Now that its in I hear a noise (scaping) when the door opens and closes. I guess Ill have to even loosen it up even by altering the face plate on the drive.
Lots of room for everything else.
Pearlhouse :rolleyes: