Name your must-see Anime =D

Talk about the latest and best Anime
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I think you could edit that serries down to 1 episode of noting but powerlines and 50Hz hum!!! JK it was a great serries.. i liked it.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
Lan-Evo
Genuine Member

Post by Lan-Evo »

subliminal messages my friend lol
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

im adding a few more..

-divergence eve
-puni puni poemi
-Oruchuban Ebichu
-UFO Princess Warukyure
-please teacher
-cinderella boy
-E's Otherwise
-happy lesson advanced
-ultra maniac
Gone for good. But never say never
Lan-Evo
Genuine Member

Post by Lan-Evo »

eeegads! you are really the Fanime guy here, don't you like Japanese Cinema, why just Anime...Eh maybe i am being too rough edged but there is more than Just Anime in Japan
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

My current favourite anime series that started this year:

- Last Exile
- Scrapped Princess
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

Doc- i reread your first post....did you like kare kano (his and her circumstances)? I ended up buying the first 2 dvds to watch cuase I heard some good things about it.....i watched them....and I gave the dvds away. I couldnt stand it. I thought it was horrible (yes I watched them with subs. Then I gave it a shot with the dubs) :d runk
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

Yes, I do love Karekano, it is one of my favourite love stories. It has lots of humor and funy scenes but the developing relationship between the two main characters is what I like about it. This is the first one that felt like a real developing relationship.
The only other one that comes close is Hoshi no Koe (Voices of a distant star), very amazing for a one ep 25min. OVA.
I still stand to my approval of Karekano, even after watching well over 300 anime titles (ranging from 1ep OVA/movie to almost endless series).

Sorry it didn't match your taste, I hope yer didn't lose to much on reselling the DVDs. But that's why I prefer to watch an anime first as a fansub before I decide wether to buy the DVD or not.
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

Originally posted by DocSilly

I hope yer didn't lose to much on reselling the DVDs. But that's why I prefer to watch an anime first as a fansub before I decide wether to buy the DVD or not.

heh...well i spent about 22 on each when I bought them....and I gave them away,...so i lost 44

and i agree with the fansubs. But at the time, i was on dial up and I didnt want to waste my time DLing them. And I heard everyone talking about how good it was....so i just jumped the gun and bought it
Lan-Evo
Genuine Member

Post by Lan-Evo »

Originally posted by DocSilly
[BHoshi no Koe (Voices of a distant star) [/B]

That is incorrect it means "child's mind"
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

That's not my translation, maybe write an email to ADV Films to correct their translation mistake ;)
Lan-Evo
Genuine Member

Post by Lan-Evo »

Oh i know that wasn't your translation ;)

Just pointing the mistake out, sorry if it sounded like i was pointing at you :D