Naruto

Talk about the latest and best Anime
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Naruto

Post by Absolut Talent »

anyone else watching this series?

So far....only the first 38 +1 special have aired. (too bad tv tokyo isnt airing the next episode till july2nd or so, stuck on a cliffhanger)

but i must say...this is my favorite series to date
it mixes ninjas with comedy. Lots of action

I recommend it to anyone who can DL it

(stay away from the Toriyama World ones, They are running behind with releasing it and most of their subs are wrong. I recommend the ANBU-AonE copies if you can find it)
Gone for good. But never say never
ShibasScotch

Post by ShibasScotch »

i be watchin it, i think it is a very good series, but i thaought the TW ones were the better on target subs?
Stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other, then themselves.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

is that the one with the kid in orange? if so i would like to watch it.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

pugs- yes its the kid in orange. I thought you got them off me at the last lotl?

SS- i could be wrong as to their accuracy on the subs. But they have been slipping on releasing them and when compared to the ANBU ones...they kinda seemed to be missing some meaning. I just thought that ANBU does a better sub IMHO
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

Naruto is good but it'll take a looong time before it's finished. I'm also getting the ANBU-AonE copies, mainly because I started with them and they are doing a good job.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

yea.. they do better work.. i have all of the stand alone complex episodes they made... the problem is i cant get to the torrents to get any new ones.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

Pugsley: what about http://www.gotwoot.net/aone.php ? Though I still prefer getting dirctly from IRC instead of using BT.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

dude!!! thanks!!! i hate irc... if i was on BB id try it again... but on my 56k it just kills that and im still not too sure as to what im doing on that thing. I like BT casue i can kill it and it will pick up where it left off.. plus the speeds can be much greater then irc.
ShibasScotch

Post by ShibasScotch »

the only problem with BT is that you cant really turn down the speed. there is that experimental BT that isnt official, with the ability to tweak ur DL and UL speeds, but it doesnt help us low upoad cabel ppl. If i put ou anything about 8k / sec then i cant even browse the web. Thou i am happy to share, sometimes i wish i could jst turn it down a bit... DAMN U ADELPHIA ! :)
Stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other, then themselves.
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

i am using the experimental one too.......

i see how you can change your upload speed, and how many people you upload to.....but how do you change your DL speed?

edit!!

Be sure you check out that gotwoot torrents page Doc posted sometime tonite on thursday or friday. Thats when ANBU gets the new naruto out there. #40 starts up, i cant wait :D
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

well.. since they havent been releasing any ne Ghost in the shell stuff... if been working on gundam: Seed. i think we should all work on somthing different... then when we meet at lans we can exchange and everybody gets cool stuff.
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

I have 768/128 DSL and I often use the experimental BT client since it allows me to lower the UL speed. It doesn't allow you to tweak download speed, only UL. I have never problems browsing even when I max my UL and DL.
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

my webpage viewing creeps when my upload speed is maxed. I got a 1.5m/300k.....

it seems kinda wierd...i dont have to be downloading...but when uploading everything slows down
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

If that's your case just try to limit your UL .... no prob with most p2p clients.
I set my experimental BT client often to 3-4K/s UL and still got 70-80K DL ... I usually only do this when I have my emule running which requires ~ 12K/s UL for good DL rates.
You got 300kbit/s UL, that's more than double my UL so you shouldn't have problems when you can limit your total UL to ~ 250kbit/s.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

well i must say it is good... verry good... i watched one episode before i went to sleep wednsday... and now im on like 25 or somthing.!!! that damned good!