Naruto

Talk about the latest and best Anime
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

well.. after watching 27 episodes... it finaly clicks in my head that somewehere around here (i think i threw it out :( ) i have a book that had him on the cover, and it was like 2 years old now... so i must have like the #1 issue of it.... i MUST FIND IT. I just hope to god i didnt throw it out due to it gettin wet when it flooded.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

unless it was an official japanese manga......i dont think it would be a big loss :)

as of right now...the manga is up to volume 20: chapter 180 (which I am still trying to find the latest scanlation)

it mightve been a coverstory?

heh, dont worry pugsley....only 18 more days and I will get you 37-46 (plus the mangas if you want them) ;)
Gone for good. But never say never
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

ne see thats the problem... it was an oficial manga... straight form japan... my aunt got it for me when she was down there... it has all sorts of stuff in it... the ones i know were One piece... and like 6-10 other serries... it lookd like a phone book.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]