The Fall Anime Season started ...

Talk about the latest and best Anime
DocSilly

The Fall Anime Season started ...

Post by DocSilly »

... and there seem to be some very cool new series. Here's a list of what I've seen so far and my first impressions:

- Full Metal Alchemist: This one looks very promising, it's about two young brothers who're alchemists and seek for more powerful magic items to improve on their skills. The first ep is a nice intro and this shouldn't have problems to keep me interested for all 52 eps.

- Gilgamesh: Another interesting series, seems to be with a rather dark storyline, ep01 leaves you with more questions than answers but looks cool.

- Bottle Fairy: This one migt be not for everyone, especially some guys won't like it, all I can say is KAWAIIIIII ... it's about four fairies that live in small glasses and try to learn about the human world, so probably no deep character development or storyline.

- Avenger: It seems to be one of the fighting animes with lotsa action. It's a dark future with a woman that might change the future, she's a great fighter and has a "doll" (pet android that looks like a kid) which travels with her.

- Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien: This one starts of to look like your usual school/romance anime but the trailer hinted to some ecchiness later on.

- GunGrave: I've only seen the preview but this ones pretty stylish, something in the direction like Hellsings coolness (without the vampires). Damn, the one dude has two guns that're bigger than the pieces from Alucard :eek: This one might be a lil heavy on the CG but that is no prob when the story is as cool as the preview hints.

- Shingetsutan Tsukihime: Probably dark story with lotsa blood, only seen the preview/teaser ep.

Here's a list of stuff where I'm still waiting to see it:

- Gunslinger Girl: Seems to be like Noir with female assassines but with a darker storyline.

- Chrno Crusade: Some exorcism and demon hunting with Chrno and Sister Rosette.

- UFO Princess Valkyrie 2: Second season of a funny and entertaining series.

- Galaxy Railways: This plays in the same universe like the oldschool anime Galaxy Express 999 and uses the same oldschool style for animation.

- Planet ES: Not sure about this one, will have to wait to see first ep.

- Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~: Second season of a series about a nice lovestory.

- Saiyuki RELOAD: Continuation of the demon hunting monk and his three friends (who happen to be demons).

There are some more series starting this month but none seems interesting to me. You can find a nice listing of all series that start this season right here with links to a more detailed description.
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

Full metal Alchemist.......well I am still gonna check out the first episode.
I saved the bittorrent cause I thought it might be another spin off of Full Metal Panic

Avenger seemed pretty cool, waiting for #2

UFO Princess Valkyrie 2 i want to see. Watched all the first ones and it was pretty good
Gone for good. But never say never
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

ill have to watch Galaxy Railways since i seen the three nine serries.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]