I hate it
No votes
WTF is FLCL?
38%

Total votes: 13

StEaLtH-X

Fl Cl

Post by StEaLtH-X »

FLCL is a great show its quite sexy but it is very weird and confusing.. I love pretty much all anime.. Poll above is for what you think FLCL is.. I havent seen all the episodes yet, but I hear that at the end you understand it pretty well...
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

well......one word describes furikuri: wierd

Its only 6 episodes long, but i am pretty sure no one can understand what happened after just watching it once. I had to watch it like 3 times just to finally understand what was going on (and some parts still got me confused :p )
Gone for good. But never say never
TheBattousai

Post by TheBattousai »

AT, what would you expect from the people who did Eva??? :p

I thought it was very entertaining and am currently working my way through the manga. It is also good, but having watched the series makes it much much easier to get through.
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

Originally posted by TheBattousai
AT, what would you expect from the people who did Eva??? :p

true, but eva was more wierd as in "farked up in the head, seeing nuns killing sacrifical goats" wierd
FLCL is wierd in the comedic sence :p
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Well... for me it was my verry first time watching Anime subbed... and from there on out thats all i watch. I must say it was good.. confusing but no where near as bad a NGE was. i liked it.. but i dont think anybody can say what its really about.. just cool, funny stuff.

Now for even more crazy comedy i would tell you to go watch Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu. that show was hilliarious and is also where my avatar is from.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

Post by Absolut Talent »

you know what? i never really started to finish that series

i always watch that first five minutes of the first episode...laugh my ass off, then get sidetracked with something else
TheBattousai

Post by TheBattousai »

Jungle is great! I was not a big fan of the end though, and I haven't seen the OVAs yet....
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

FLCL and Jungle Guu are the funniest weirdest anime I've seen ... and I laughed sooo much while watching them.
You should check out the currently running "Sakigake!! Cromartie High", 3 eps are out so far @ 15min :D
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

speaking of new stuff... i think it was you Doc that posted about all the new stuff comming out this season... and out if that list i started on Gunslinger Girl and The Glactic Railways.

I must say at first i thought gunslinger girl was going to be one of them burn up type things but it turns out to be a seemingly dark and serrious serries. i like it. And Glatic Railways is good. i like the way they are using the CG much like they did in GITS and Initial D.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

You should also check out Full Metal Alchemist, that's my favourite new anime this season.
VooDoo
Golden Member

Post by VooDoo »

is thast to the one ware this girl is try to hit a guy with her gitair (sp)

me
guess i need a new one...
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

Yup, that's the one ;)