unFunimation is at it again...

Talk about the latest and best Anime
Absolut Talent
Almighty Member

unFunimation is at it again...

Post by Absolut Talent »

Well they brought over Detective Conan.....but now they have already worked their retarded magic and bastardised it again.

No longer is is called Detective Conan....but rather Case Closed.
And the main charactors name is Shinichi.....now they changed it to Jimmy.

I am not too sure what else has been changed so far since I havnt really watched any of the origionals.
But as it stands...

Score
=======
un-Funimation- 24
Anime Fans- 1

they piss me off so much :mad
Gone for good. But never say never
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

They just recently licensed Fullmetal Alchemist ... one of the best recent shows ... /me cries in pain
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

yea was just gonna say they got FMA now... im pissed... they couldent wait for it to finish up in fan sub!!! I hope they dont butcher it... but knowing them they will and it will totaly suck ass... know of any groups that are going to continue to sub it?

Edit:

While im ranting about releases and licencining... i wish Bandi would get of their ass and get GITS : SAC released allready.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

Hint for followup group regarding FMA ... there is no spoon ....
ShibasScotch

Post by ShibasScotch »

Originally posted by Pugsley
While im ranting about releases and licencining... i wish Bandi would get of their ass and get GITS : SAC released allready.

The rumor is not to expect this until 2005
You can still get the rest of the f/sub from torrents... cant say where :P but if you didnt get to see the whole thing it is great! Now I am enjoying season 2 of SAC as well. and I cant wait till the second GITS movie is fansubbed... havent seen anything on it yet...
Stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other, then themselves.
DocSilly

Post by DocSilly »

I saw the GITS - Innocence trailer and it looks great ... and GITS SAC 2nd GIG is awesome so far (the first season is also awesome towards the end).
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I managed to finish up the first season of it and YES it was GOOD!! Maybe sombody should post about it in the special PCA place?
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]