I've no idea why GIF's are not showing * ( Help Please) !

Networking and broadband talkabout. Need help with that new router or setting up a network?
Augix

Post by Augix »

IT was or kazaa lite or ad- aware or even spybot , the last two have an option like predator said for blocking , banneror gifs . in my case workrd better than I thought and blocked the whole ad.double.click that is in almost the whole sites. like aol.com . msn.com , they use that shiiirt.
But apparently once we check that option we can uninstall it in order to have the registry like before .
but in th eother hand I read about a guy with that porblem using kazaa lite , actually kazaa lite has spam blcker and mal-ware , but it is intalled by defect in the beggining.

AD-AWARE SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS ! also kazaa lite and spybot . dont use those . :)
Heatware
Augix

I GOT IT !

Post by Augix »

THERE IS A TOOL CALLED SUperTrick in Kazaa lite ( that blocks some webpages ads) !!! 99% could be that one but spybot also has something similar , I couldn't find the same on ad-aware. SO I gues that if you dont have spybot , the CRIMINAL WAS " kazaa lite + ++ " but once you check Supertrcik there is nothign to do it . you can use restore system or uninstall kazaalitte but you wont see banners and some gifs or jpg.

BYe
THE END !!!:B
Heatware
eGoCeNTRoNiX

I dunno Bud..

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

I have Kazaa Lite, Spybot, and Ad-Aware 6.0 on all of my systems and they all load everything I view just fine.. I think your problem may have been elsewhere.. Dunno.. eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
Augix

Post by Augix »

could be ! nobody knows. :D
Heatware