LastPass now FREE across multiple devices!

Networking and broadband talkabout. Need help with that new router or setting up a network?
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

LastPass now FREE across multiple devices!

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Lastpass used to charge extra for syncing to more than one device, but now it's free across multiple devices. They still have a premium service but it just adds some additional features.
I’m thrilled to announce that, starting today, you can use LastPass on any device, anywhere, for free. No matter where you need your passwords – on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone – you can rely on LastPass to sync them for you, for free. Anything you save to LastPass on one device is instantly available to you on any other device you use.
https://blog.lastpass.com/2016/11/get-l ... free.html/
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: LastPass now FREE across multiple devices!

Post by Losbot »

Nice. I've got the premium already. I like their service. It was getting old, trying to remember every single password, even with the system I had.
Executioner
Life Member

Re: LastPass now FREE across multiple devices!

Post by Executioner »

Yep. I have all generated passwords 12 characters in length for all my sites I visit. Nice I don't have to remember all these passwords except for one.