Need some help here please...

Discussions and tips on NVidia, ATI, etc. and Video Editing Forum
aokay
Goober Member

Post by aokay »

Here's the deal
I actually used to be with it, but then what it was changed. Now what I am isn't it anymore and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

Well, ok, I have an PII 300 system that used to rock back in the day! hehe Now I decided I will slowly upgrade my system (i.e. builing a whole new system) as I get the money. I want to get a video card that will last me until I can get some more money, sell the vid. card, and buy a new system.

I need to buy a nice PCI card that will play Q3 decently to hold me over for a while. I was thinking a voodoo3 3000 would work for now, what do you think? Nuthin' over 100 bucks, preferably lower if I could get such a deal.
Ladies Man

Post by Ladies Man »

v5500?

and it's.....

"I used to be with it, then they changed what it was, now what i'm with isn't it and what's it is weird and scary to me"

grr to much simpsons
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la ...
aokay
Goober Member

Post by aokay »

OMG, it's Ladies Man! I remember you... you were the other simpson's dude! I used to come here ALLLLLLLLL the time a long time ago.

Yeah, I knew I didn't have the quote quite right but I didn't care because I didn't think anyone would recognize where I was getting it from! hehe

Too much simpsons? Is there even such a thing? Do you have a crayon in your brain or something? heh