GeForce + Radeon: Previewing DirectX 12 Multi-Adapter with Ashes of the Singularity

Discussions and tips on NVidia, ATI, etc. and Video Editing Forum
Err
Life Member

GeForce + Radeon: Previewing DirectX 12 Multi-Adapter with Ashes of the Singularity

Post by Err »

This article benchmarks mixing AMD and NVidia cards under DX12. This is really cool but I wish the article explained how to install the drivers. I feel that could be a nightmare.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/9740/directx-12-geforce-plus-radeon-mgpu-preview
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Err wrote:This article benchmarks mixing AMD and NVidia cards under DX12. This is really cool but I wish the article explained how to install the drivers. I feel that could be a nightmare.
What do you think would be a nightmare? Having multiple graphics drivers installed? I don't see what it would be. I have multiple drivers installed, Intel and NVidia to support the 4 monitors I have and it doesn't cause any issues. I don't see how an AMD card would be any different with an NVidia. As far as utilizing them both, well that's a DirectX12 thing which is independent. Sounds really cool and would offer more options for mix/matching multiple cards.
[SIZE="1"]When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.[/size]