Don't waste time checking for Nvidia RTX 3080 stock, watch this bot on Twitch doing it for you live

Discussions and tips on NVidia, ATI, etc. and Video Editing Forum
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Don't waste time checking for Nvidia RTX 3080 stock, watch this bot on Twitch doing it for you live

Post by FlyingPenguin »

This is where we are, people watching the live Twitch stream of a bot checking for availability of RTX 3000 cards...

Real time feed:

https://www.twitch.tv/falcodrin
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Re: Don't waste time checking for Nvidia RTX 3080 stock, watch this bot on Twitch doing it for you live

Post by Err »

I hate this so much. This guy has 20.9K followers right now. I get the excitement of wanting the newest thing. However, as I get older I find myself caring less and less. I want a new Video card but I can wait. We already know that better versions are in the pipeline.
Pugsley

Re: Don't waste time checking for Nvidia RTX 3080 stock, watch this bot on Twitch doing it for you live

Post by Pugsley »

You know I must have been at Microcenter in MN when this got released as there were a lot of people in the store waiting in line for something. Now I know it must have been for that card.

I went to get some more filament for my printer.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

$2300 for a PNY 3090? LOL
$2800 for the Gigabyte one.
------------------------------------------

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

You couldn't give me a PNY. Crap cards IMO.

I must admit, the MSI RTX 3060's are tempting, and some of those are popping up, but I'd rather wait for a 3080.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "