NeweEgg Shuffle AMD 6700X video cards ends, 3pm EST today. New one most weekdays. today

Discussions and tips on NVidia, ATI, etc. and Video Editing Forum
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

NeweEgg Shuffle AMD 6700X video cards ends, 3pm EST today. New one most weekdays. today

Post by FlyingPenguin »

This is NewEgg's solution to getting newer model video cards and CPUs in people's hands, and trying to defeat the scalpers. It's basically a raffle. There are usually six items for sale and in stock. You pick any or all of the items you're interested in, and if you win, you are notified and have the option of buying it or passing on it. If you pass on an item, it goes to the next person on the list. You can pick more than one item, or all of them, but you'll only win a chance for one of the ones you selected.

If you're looking for a new card it's worth a shot. They're at least selling them at MSRP prices.

It's only a 2 hour window to sign up, and I they're doing it Monday thru Friday (depending on stock) usually starting 9am PST:

https://www.newegg.com/product-shuffle

I've entered a few to try to help a couple of friends get a card.

Todays choices are all AMD 6700X cards. There's also a couple of X570 mobos and a Ryzen 9 5950X CPU.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "