EVGA Waitlist

Discussions and tips on NVidia, ATI, etc. and Video Editing Forum
psypher
Golden Member

EVGA Waitlist

Post by psypher »

Finally won a waitlist raffle for an EVGA 24G-P5-3987-KR and it just arrived!

Fuck it, here's the link lol. So frustrating to have to remember every time how to link an image from Imgur here.

https://imgur.com/a/DvIyXS6

I have to travel on Thursday, so doubt I'll have time to mess with it until I get back on Saturday.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: EVGA Waitlist

Post by FlyingPenguin »

3090? Holy crap! Through EVGA's store? If so, at least you got it for their MSRP. Actually I've noticed that even on the Newegg Shuffle the EVGA prices are their MSRP. I guess they don't allow Newegg to mark them up.

Have fun!
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Yea, directly from EVGA at MSRP (still pricey). I got on the list like 2 months ago. There was some issue like a month ago, but they allowed anyone that was on the list to register again. I forget exactly what, anyways, last week the email came in that I got selected and it just arrived today.

It's a 3090 with 24 GBs :) Going to fire up that MSFS :)
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Nice. I've been on this list since last September and haven't heard anything from them.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

FYI: This is a Discord channel that gives alerts when cards at non-scalper prices pop up on Amazon, Zotac Store, Best Buy, and other places. You can also friend them on Twitter to get alerts tweeted to you. I know a couple of people who've gotten cards this way. They make a few bucks when you click on the affiliate link that takes you to the store in the alert.

Check first thing in the morning as many of these companies update stock over night:

https://discord.com/channels/7675662237 ... 0882990090

https://twitter.com/falcodrin
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Thank you
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

For anyone in Canada or the UK, that Discord channel has drops for stores in those countries as well.

psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Err wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:16 pm Nice. I've been on this list since last September and haven't heard anything from them.
I was on the list before October as well. You may have missed an email they sent in October that required you to select only your top two choices. Also the FTW3 Ultra and XC3 Ultra were their recommended choices due to having consistent supplies for those, the other cards have supply issues.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

Sucks to have to play these games, to get a damn video card. UGH
------------------------------------------