wife just got a new apple phone a SE

Laptops, Notebooks, PDA's, MP3 Players, Cell Phones
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

wife just got a new apple phone a SE

Post by reno »

but I'm in trouble' over it . im in hot water because we ordered it from Apple direct unlocked. were switching her from sprint to spectrum . spectrum sending her the sd chip card so until it arrives we can't activate it. it don't matter that she drop her old phone and screwed up the screen . the bad enough she unable to unlock it. so lucky for her she has a IWatch and her IPad . so she still can get calls and text right now.
for 3 days having to wait for the new spectrum chip to arrive .were not paying sprint a activation fee to make the new phone live. those sob charge $30 to activate a phone .
something new with spectrum there 2 unlimited plans now one $45.00 as it always was but after you max out 5 gb of data they throttle you down . or $55,00 and no throttle you down. or you can pay by the gig of data at $14.00 . she been paying like $80.00 a month for her service on just one line :(
reno

Re: wife just got a new apple phone a SE

Post by reno »

new chip arrived fed x today -and 3-5 hours later she was able to make and receive calls again on the new phone . between calls and joint calls between sprint and spectrum and wife using my cell . then more joint calls with spectrum tech support and apple tech support and my wife using my cell phone . she able to receive and send calls and about 90 % of her stuff recovered I think . but to be truthful im not fully sure of how much she reset and recover off old phone. didn't help she was having a bad day with vertical and to top it all off it was her birthday .then it rain 60 % of today plus storms last night and are dogs going crazy do to lightning from 2 am till 4 :30 am last night plus this morning storms .you get the drift anyway it been a day here were I just wanted to hide . also wasn't a easy move to new phone. do to her screen on old one being cracked and key pad only about 1/3 of keypad functioned on her old cell phone .thank god for the cloud and her IPad. she still need to sink her IWatch .
reno

Post by reno »

only my wife - 24 plus hours later she finely happy - she recovered all her photos ,files, password and contacts . across 3 devices not all on one . but she happy and she was able to even recover old photos. she thought were lost from years back. she has 2 iPad's and the phone also a i'watch. thank god for the cloud or i'd be on a one way road trip for my sanity.
darcy

Post by darcy »

My goodness!,, glad you survived! ;) :)
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.