Loving Opera Browser on the iPad

Laptops, Notebooks, PDA's, MP3 Players, Cell Phones
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Loving Opera Browser on the iPad

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I really hate Safari on the iPad. I find it awkward, unintuitive and slow. So for grins I just tried Opera today and played with it for the last 2 hours. I must say I'm loving it. I like the way it works, the way it renders pages, and the snappy response.

So for the hell of it I just installed it in my Android phone. Now I LIKE the Android browser, so I'll have to see if I can get used to Opera on the phone, but I must say I do like the feel of it at first glance.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Yeah I have Opera on my Android phone also. Works better than the one from the OS, but the OS one is slightly faster until Opera is loaded for the first time.
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Only browser I use on all platforms.
DaMaN

Post by DaMaN »

just install chrome beta on my android tablet (Ice Cream Sandwich). Best experience I ever had with a mobile browser.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Well I won't go back on my android phone. Loving it. Also put it on my iPod touch and it's so much better an experience than Safari.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.