charging problem galaxy phone .

Laptops, Notebooks, PDA's, MP3 Players, Cell Phones
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

charging problem galaxy phone .

Post by reno »

took my galaxy s6 in today to have the charging swap with a new one to local sprint store. my luck looking like back to the store again tomorrow .five hours now plugged in and at 37 % charge showing . think something has to be screwed up use to be 100 % by now .checked and no app's running in the back ground , the old port assembly was messed up trying to plug in the charging plug/cord pins bent down so cord wouldn't connect. but even using the wireless charger by now it be like 80% min charged by now, :bang
reno

Re: charging problem galaxy phone .

Post by reno »

off to sprint shop today -plug the phone in last night .plug the phone in charging port it said 5 hour 10 mins till full charge. today i wake up its saying only 32 percent charged and 1 min till full charge -wtf is the phone charged or not ? im confused at the moment . :bang :bang :bang
wvjohn

Post by wvjohn »

my aggravation is monumental when simple stuff doesn't work. I have an Iphone5 and the battery is starting to go, and all the recent "improvements" in the OS means that I frequently can't get to my calls/messages unless I activate the camera a couple of times to wake the phone up. seriously. I don't use the phone much at all , but when I want to use it, I expect it to work.
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Check to see if the charge port has lint or something in it. These symptoms are similar to what I've experienced.
reno

Post by reno »

it was a bad pin connector in the old charging port . after doing a restart of the phone all was good .
tuff phone month in are house - new phone for wife her's couldn't be saved after first breaking the screen . then a couple weeks later giving it a bath. Glad we didn't have a new screen installed before she gave it a bath, then me breaking the charging port on mine. but still what we payed sure beats having to pay for leasing 2 new phones with sprint , if are phones last 1 year it be cheaper then a year of leasing ( cost $225 for a brand new I 5 C Apple for the wife and $ 80 for a new charging port installed in my galaxy 6 .) even if we got new phones-leased and bought the BS insurance it be $100 if they needed repair or replacements from sprint every time. it;s such a rip off they have going on. Amazon was my saver on the wife brand new Apple phone.