Phone VS.Digital Camera

Laptops, Notebooks, PDA's, MP3 Players, Cell Phones
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Phone VS.Digital Camera

Post by reno »

do you still buy and use Digital camera's not talking the exchangeable lens type ESO type . the pocket type like Sony - Alpha or Canon - PowerShot pocket type ? im sure the pocket digital camera market taken a big loss in sales due to camera phones.
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Re: Phone VS.Digital Camera

Post by Genom »

I do own a small SLR camera for traveling, but the phone camera and a selfie stick is great to get pics with the wife and I.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I have a small camera (wasn't that cheap) that takes MUCH better pics than any phone camera. Small enough to carry on my belt so when we're at Disney, I can get quick pics that look great.
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

A camera is great for on the go photos. But if you want seriously good photos and care about how the shot is set up, a SLR is the only way to go.
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

For our last vacation we decided to forgo the DSLR, but wanted something more than just our phones. It seemed almost a crime to go somewhere as beautiful as Banff with just a phone. We ended up getting a Canon SX60HS and were very happy with it. Not too big, great zoom for it's size and pics too.