well i did it order a Galaxy s-21 today

Laptops, Notebooks, PDA's, MP3 Players, Cell Phones
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

well i did it order a Galaxy s-21 today

Post by reno »

had one payment left on my s-10 galaxy . didn't plan on upgrading today . but we drop the old one in the parking lot at mc Ds at lunch .and it got walked or drove over and screen got smashed. to be truthful tomorrow I'll be call into to Samsung seeing I error on my order. we bought the purple model by error . :(
hope they will change the order color for me. also need to make sure we told them the screen broken on my s-10 . bought a new unlocked 128 mg 5G model. with trade in was $250.00 so im calling to make sure it is correct .bad thing is right now my phone has clear shipping tape on screen and new one not due to arrive till the 25 th of March.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: well i did it order a Galaxy s-21 today

Post by Losbot »

That blows! I'm sure the new one will be nice though.
------------------------------------------

reno

Post by reno »

well called them yesterday and was able to cancel and reorder a silver one today. it will still be getting a black Spigen tough armor cell case. then it will be going into my same nylon velco belt holster. that im using for this s-10 im replacing .the crack screen is costing me $150.00 . in less credit on the trade in. so new S21 phone costing me $399.00 not the $249.00 if I hadn't smashed the screen . but good new is replacement will be here by the 16th so 9 days earlier by Samsung and it be unlocked !
reno

Post by reno »

well tomorrow the new phone coming via Fed x . today I called up and made that one last payment on my s-10 galaxy . told just call spectrum and will be swapping out the sim card between the 2 phones . well see how that go's with my luck I'm not expecting that to go smoothly . they did say if needed they will send me a new sim card. but it will take till Tuesday or Wednesday to arrive if needed. not looking forward to pull the old phone out of the phone case do to the screen damage .we have clear packing tape on the screen keeping it together right now.
reno

Post by reno »

well phone arrived today ya. now told will need new sim card as one in my old s-10 not compatible. i could go to spectrum cell phone store and get one , or have one mailed out and it arrive Wednesday . said mail it as there not really a store to close to me. when I have tried calling it in the past took forever for them to pick up my calls. so figured it be a couple hour wait . if i were to go to the store. so I'll just wait and call it in to activate the new phone. I understand the snail mail to get a replacement to me. it was late in the day today when I called it in.
reno

Post by reno »

after all the delays my phones live and programs transfer .that took about 1 hour from my old S-10 galaxy to the new S-21 Galaxy wirelessly .about another10 min's to factory reset it. then box the old s -10 up and send it fed-x for a credit . crack screen and all for a $450.00 credit .