spectrum cell -crazy phone connection problem

Laptops, Notebooks, PDA's, MP3 Players, Cell Phones
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

spectrum cell -crazy phone connection problem

Post by reno »

anyone else using spectrum cell service ?
what im having is on some out going calls im getting a message International Roaming charges may be applied to this call . I called tech support for spectrum and the tech said she had 2 others calls with same problem in different parts of the country. she looked at my account and didn't see any billed to my account . also said that instead of turning off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to just put phone in airplane mode for 5 to 10 seconds and then turn it off. but at this point they don't really know what's going on 'with the message . she did know my phone was in Florida being used. (this has been going on and off for a week or two . At first I thought maybe it was my location I was at . but it seem location not making a difference. also I have good phone signal- now spectrum piggy back off Verizon major difference is. they don't off Roaming if your in canada or mexico you can call both countrys free from the USA just not make calls from other countries . not tried googling this problem yet . but im sure there more have this same problem as me. :bang