Samsung Galaxy S21 records worst sales in years sparking internal company review

Laptops, Notebooks, PDA's, MP3 Players, Cell Phones
Err
Life Member

Samsung Galaxy S21 records worst sales in years sparking internal company review

Post by Err »

https://www.androidauthority.com/samsun ... s-2729937/
ales of the Galaxy S21 phones are reportedly 20% lower than the S20 and 47% lower than the S10 series.
Imagine that. Removing the headphone jack from the S20 and then removing the expandable storage from the S21 while still charging a premium led to less sales. My S9+ is still good. I'd like a new phone but there's no reason for me to get one. I'm on AT&T so I can't even use an unbranded phone because it won't support WiFi calling. Yes, to this day cellphone coverage at my home is spotty.
Executioner
Life Member

Re: Samsung Galaxy S21 records worst sales in years sparking internal company review

Post by Executioner »

LOL - I still have my Samsung S5, but it was replaced with a Samsung S9 2 years ago. I can't let the S5 go since it takes only 2 minutes to replace the battery. I like the S9, but I wish I could delete some of the Samsung bloat software that I don't even use.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: Samsung Galaxy S21 records worst sales in years sparking internal company review

Post by reno »

will say im for the most part happy with my S21 its the G991u1 model . the not the top of the line with the crazy camera and large on -board memory . even the base camera can be a pain to setup at times -it could be better as in user friendly. it will take a nice photo .not a video (movie ) maker using the phone just a snap shot every now and then. also would of like to had the volume buttons a better design so that there was a space between them and more space away for the on - off - screen button