It's official after Christmas

Laptops, Notebooks, PDA's, MP3 Players, Cell Phones
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

It's official after Christmas

Post by reno »

:wow lost my temper tonight and will be paying for it. I smashed my laplop. I really went crazy and broke the unit beyond repair. Lucky enough to save the memory and hard drive. But there wasn't much left of the case or anything else. Even the battery was bent into a C.. So after Christmas will be on dells site watching for a good deal on a I-7 with a min of 16 gig ram.
Executioner
Life Member

Re: It's official after Christmas

Post by Executioner »

Check electronic recycling sites. I have one in Sacramento where I bought a Dell laptop for only $200. It included 16 gigs of ram, touch screen, and a 500gb SSD. They guarantee it for 30 days. I only had to buy a new battery, because the one that came with it had 40% life left.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Not sure I'd waste the money on an i7 for a laptop. i5 is plenty.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Lenovo has a Xmas sale going on:
https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/re ... 20Pro%2064

Possible coupon code from Tech Bargains: Up to Extra $100 Coupon w/ Code: "MERRYSAVING"
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I have always had pretty good luck with Dell refurbs direct from Dell: https://outlet.us.dell.com/ARBOnlineSal ... dfh&~ck=mn

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

Will need to hit dells site. And will look into a I-5 I'm going to have to go on the wife desktop and look at Dell site. To hard on my cell phone. Dam I need to stop letting my self hold things in. Then having a major melt down. We need to work on venting in small bursts. We keep thing bottle up and try just to keep things all good. Today I'm still a bit on edge. It maybe because I even scared myself after the fact.
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Sounds like you need a punching bag to let off your steam, the kind that boxers use.