Bush ads anger some Sept. 11 families

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

ya i think that campaign money needs to be footed all by their own wallets... they shouldn't be allowed any tax money or donations for their campaign. then maybe we wouldn't see the shit ass add's all day long on TV. i get tired of it.
sbp

Post by sbp »

Originally posted by Karchiveur
I may not be able to vote in the USA or even at all... But if they would invest campain money into health care or the homeless... it solve problems instead of creating more....

All i saw on TV today was campain adds.. ALL DAY!!! (up in canada)
This country is already spending a ton of money on health care and the homeless {a lot of whom choose to be that way}.
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

ya but if our doctors wouldn't royally :p :p :p :p us over therefore causing the insurance company's to rape us even harder... the damn prices of health care and presciption drugs woudn't be so damn high. hell i haven't been to my doc in 6 years. only cause i don't feel like going in having him tell me "its just a virus" and he sends me on my way with a wallet that is 100 dollars lighter. its bullshit.
Walleye

Post by Walleye »

Originally posted by PreDatoR
ya i think that campaign money needs to be footed all by their own wallets... they shouldn't be allowed any tax money or donations for their campaign. then maybe we wouldn't see the shit ass add's all day long on TV. i get tired of it.

umm... ross perot DID run entirely on his own money. and you still saw all the adds. he didnt win, but that's because he wasnt meant to. he was only meant to split the republican vote.
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

no shit sherlock. he didn't win because he backed out and then late into the race he got back into it which hurt him. Ross Perot has more money than he knows what to do with. Most of these idiots now if they don't get federal money or donations they can't run their campaign.
Walleye

Post by Walleye »

Originally posted by PreDator
no shit sherlock. he didn't win because he backed out and then late into the race he got back into it which hurt him. Ross Perot has more money than he knows what to do with. Most of these idiots now if they don't get federal money or donations they can't run their campaign.

that's because noone particularly wants to shell out several hundred million of their own money....

you contradict your last statement with this statement.

nope, i cant see a point in your ramblings. come back when you have a clue what you're talking about,
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

god are you that stupid?
TheSovereign

Post by TheSovereign »

walleye your insulting libertarians everywhere
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rc96joOz8#t=0m58s">YodelRoll!</a>
<a href="http://www.halfinchbullet.com/">Goto HalfInchBullet.com!</a>
Karchiveur
Golden Member

Don't Take That Sh!t

Post by Karchiveur »

Jerry!, Jerry!, Jerry!

LOL look at this n00b bash away at Pred... hahaha :argue
:fight
First person ever Banned from 3dmaxx.com
Walleye

Post by Walleye »

Originally posted by TheSovereign
walleye your insulting libertarians everywhere

i'm not a libertarian. i said i'd vote for one if they fielded an electable cantidate.

i'm something else.
Walleye

Re: Don't Take That Sh!t

Post by Walleye »

Originally posted by Karchiveur
Jerry!, Jerry!, Jerry!

LOL look at this n00b bash away at Pred... hahaha :argue
:fight

whatever.
Walleye

Post by Walleye »

predator:

I dont see what the hell your point is. You know damn well few people can fund a decent political campaign w/o donations, at least. or federal funding. And noone who CAN, is electable, because noone would trust them. it'd be like Donald Trump running for president... or Bill Gates, or any other billionaire. And if you take away federal funding, Republicans would Slaughter the democrats, because they make more money in donations than democrats.

Honestly, i cant see what your point is. it takes LOTS of money to run a campaign, and anyone i'd prefer to vote for for office couldnt fund that out of his own pocket.

As i said, Ross Perot was never meant to win. He WAS meant to split the Republican vote to get Clinton in. God only knows what he got out of the deal.
Walleye

Post by Walleye »

oops... i just noticed i had quoted myself. on every other forum i go to, the quote button is on the top of posts, not the bottom. force of habit.

it's fixed now.
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

i'm not even gonna waste my time arguing with a teenager... its pointless. if i want to argue i'll step on over to vwvortex.com and argue about which wheels look better on a MK4 Jetta.... :rolleyes:
Walleye

Post by Walleye »