islam strikes again *EXTREME WARNING* DO NOT WATCH THIS

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
HOPELESS
Goober Member

Post by HOPELESS »

well i was diggin through old topics when i was introduced to this site, and this one caught my eye. but, yes, i should try more up-to0date topics. i was in a hurry b/c i was at work :)
TheSovereign

Post by TheSovereign »

wow this thread is ancient, though i dont agree with you hopeless welcome to the forums :)

look i got us a member!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rc96joOz8#t=0m58s">YodelRoll!</a>
<a href="http://www.halfinchbullet.com/">Goto HalfInchBullet.com!</a>
HOPELESS
Goober Member

Post by HOPELESS »

thanks for the welcome.....i know not people much agree with me, i just believe that if people get good and tired of governmental mind games and trying to herd us like sheep (that goes for a lot of governments not just US) then things could be better......but thats just me......down here in the south i am considered a hippie even though i am only 25..... its not like i dont believe in standing up and fighting for whats right and for what you believe in.......but sometimes people are fooled into believing things and they die for it.....like i said.....my family has a long war history...... Plus i have been to the Middle East to several countries: Saudi Arabia, Bharain, UAE (united arab emerates....excuse the spelling on emerates) and Pakistan.....this was in the summer of 2002 right after 9/11 and i was treated pretty good. most of the ppl are like us just trying to make a living....theres is a lot less comfortable than ours...but neverhteless they keep on trying ot make ends meet. they are in the same situation as we are....we work all day...come home turn on the tv see media blasting us with what the US has done ( or in our case what they have done) and it angers them/angers us.....etc the vicious cycle begins.......the the governments step in and due their duty of stirring things up....then the so called "religious" leaders use their own propaganda..........so no wonder things happen like these wars and attacks and bombings, etc......... no one really cares till something happens to them.....
anyways......blabbering again....like i said i could go on for hours and hours........will have to excuse me, know this is a old topic and some believe its best left alone.....but thats the way things happen here....ppl get all pissed off while the media is on the frenzy reporting shit, and as soon as the media slacks so does ppl's concerns...they just go about thier business.......work...home....work...home....
TheSovereign

Post by TheSovereign »

im sorry to inform you of this but killing people for islamic's isnt propaganda its a very integral part of the religion...even one of the "pillar's" of islam is jihad
the holy warriors that will kill in the name of allah

matrix
now you can choose to accept what im going to tell you or u cannot
/matrix

muslims in this world must participate in jihad, by either paying money to support it, support any of the mujahid(holy warriors), to breed for the purpos's of jihad, to actually be one of the mujahideen

i would instruct you to read the unholy koran and find out yourself but i know your not going to so im gonna post some stuff and u find a koran and lookem k'thanks

surah at'tauba or 9 from ayat 1 for whatever 9 and very important 9:29
surah 2:191 9:123

9:29 You shall fight back against(in the arabic version the 3 previous word are 1"kill") those who do not believe in GOD, nor in the Last Day, nor do they prohibit what GOD and His messenger have prohibited, nor do they abide by the religion of truth - among those who received the scripture(christians and jews) - until they pay the due tax, willingly or unwillingly.
(this lays the ground work for what is called the jizyah, a specialized tax on non muslims who live in islamic nations and arent subsequently killed)

these are a mere pittance to the amount i can bore u with
i also suggest u check out surah al'qital (surah of mohammed)
where it clearly states that u DONOT make peace with anyone u can be victorious over

the seerah is a good book as well it outlines the life of mohammed, warrings and booty

islam was a religion built by a warlord to become rich and he succeded and killed everyone against him married a 9 year old girl too... the sick bastard
HOPELESS
Goober Member

Post by HOPELESS »

well....i have read parts of the Q'uran......my husband is Muslim.....and from the people i kknow.....they are taught waaaaay different from the sections of the Q'uran you just quoted......we are taught that the Jihad is when someone comes to you and says you can not be a Muslim anymore......or takes away ur religious rights......the parts that i have read (not done yet) says that although many of the Christians and Jews are wrong n their beliefs must respect them but not participate in any of their beliefs.....i dont know what Q'uran you are reading or which translation u r reading.......
but my Family is half Jewish we are of Zion faith......converted to Christianity a LONG time ago...hence the reason we have some marriages from other races...etc..... so i have a well rounded view point from all over the corners of the three faiths........yeah its funny that i marry a Muslim but hey, my family isnt closed minded.....i am finding it that either what i have been taught or what i am reading form the Holy Book is a different book than what you read or interpret it as........My husbands family (lives in Saudi Arabia) and many many more....are taught of Peace and trying to understand other religions but not to become part of it and to defend your religion not just go out and attack anyone that is different.....Christians have their own "jihad" in the past b/c they were either persecuted........or use it to rule ppl like when they conquered the land and used the Christian faith as a scare tactic...ex is the Crusades, Sark Ages with the witch trials....herecy if you believed that the world wasnt the center of the world etc......i just find it sad that people can take one sentance from a a book that over all teachers to love and help fellow man and use that one or more sentances to justify killing innocent people......there are a lot of theories out there who was Prophet Mohammed really or who was Jesus really....was Jesus (Isa) just another guy who wanted to take the thrown which was rightfully his? or just another person out for power and control? The Prophet Mohammed that i am taught was peaceful and taught peace but also to stand up for any wrong doings are threats against God and his words.......not to go out and slaughter people.......what happens is that most of the Muslims are illiterate and depend on other ppl to tell them what the Q'uran says......for instance...in Pakistan, they are made since they can read to read the Q'uran.....but in Arabic...they have NO idea what it says.....all they know is what the Mullahs tell them.......That happens all over the place....u notice that the ones that really belive that their faith is under attack are the poorer ones who truelly love their religion and their God and would die for it.......they are just puppets like the rest......now the ones that know better and have better since dont care about too much of religion....they care about power and money and control........i guess ppl have different interpretations about what they read.....
My Jewish family has suffered for a long time from persecutions for their religious beliefs (try being JEwish and being Christian..... not a peaceful way of life)...even in WW2 we lost family in the Holocaust, and in the war......but do i hate the germans? no....do i hate the Palestinians that bomb in Isreal? no, b/c i know that the Israelis arent innocent either. people do things for their God, and some of the believe with all their hearts that they yould die for their God, but a lot of times they are fed the wrong information......also these terrorist attacks are all about inflicting fear for money, power, and control.....not in the NAme of God i hate it when ppl call it in the name of God, unless they are truelly under the attack for religious beliefs then any body has the right to fight back....... didnt the Christians and the Jews? what makes the Muslims or Hindus or or what ever any different? But this religion stuff is just a cop out lets llok at the real reason.....all goes back to greed......the evil of the world....and THAT will never go away.
dadx2mj

Post by dadx2mj »

Yes the bombings in London today really reflect a peaceful and loving religion. Granted the actions of a few Muslims may not reflect on the whole religion, however it damn sure seems to me that the "good" Muslims should be rooting out the "bad" ones so they stop making the "good" religion look so damn BAD.
HOPELESS
Goober Member

Post by HOPELESS »

dont we all wish we could wing out the bad ones......we could SO use some winging done here.......i wish that the bad people here sure would get the hell out.....the ones that rape...murder......steal.blow up buidlings....go out and randomly shoot ppl....etc.....they just dont hide behind religion.....but thats just wishful thinking. i am not agreeing with any of these attacks by the way....by the so calle "islamic" terrorist, or by us, or by anyone who does this kind of crap to people...half the time i dont even think the ppl who claim to have done did it......matter in fact i dont think that half the claims are even done by Muslims.....what i mean by that is that its a front for someone else tryin to give a bad name to others......but according to ppl around hre i believe in radical things......i come from a long line of "conspiracy theorist" if u want to call it that.....and like i tell others i dont want to hear the same old bull shit that if you disagree with the way things are then get out or its unpatraiotic to think that there are things going on that the common person says to them selves.....noo way that can happen....or why would the president allow that or let that happen......but one thing about history ...is that it repeats it self things have happened over and over and over again just a new time, place and faces.....
but anyways, better get back to work......
TheSovereign

Post by TheSovereign »

no muslims can stand against jihad or they themselfs will become the kuffar
jihad is part of the religion
i studied islam with a real sheikh and i know the truth
that islam is a false religion that the morons of the world follow
some more than others
as for peacefull muslims they are against their religion and dont know it
kinda like catholics that are pro abortion
HOPELESS
Goober Member

Post by HOPELESS »

okokok....u learned from a real shiekh a rich land lord.....hmmmm, but nevertheless, you are entitled to believe what you want......the objective is to not become just as bad (hypocritical, use or hide behind religion, hurt others for the hell of it) as the ones that you are against. bottom line is...there is evil ...if ur not religious then greed all over the world and things like this will always happen no matter what as long as that is in existance, the objective is to try to live your life proper and try to raise ur own family proper....which a lot of ppl here could sure use some help in. but anyways, to each his own, right?
TheSovereign

Post by TheSovereign »

the religion itsself is crap and it causes people to act crappy
it needs to be outlawed from the US for inciting violence and revolution
HOPELESS
Goober Member

Post by HOPELESS »

heheheh yeah......but that little pesky constitution gets in the way.....hmmm? nevermind waste.......
nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

HOPELESS , you said your husband is muslim , ask him about what The Sov posted :

9:29 You shall fight back against(in the arabic version the 3 previous word are 1"kill") those who do not believe in GOD, nor in the Last Day, nor do they prohibit what GOD and His messenger have prohibited, nor do they abide by the religion of truth - among those who received the scripture(christians and jews) - until they pay the due tax, willingly or unwillingly.
(this lays the ground work for what is called the jizyah, a specialized tax on non muslims who live in islamic nations and arent subsequently killed)

these are a mere pittance to the amount i can bore u with
i also suggest u check out surah al'qital (surah of mohammed)
where it clearly states that u DONOT make peace with anyone u can be victorious over

Ask your husband what his take on this . Can the muslims pick and choose what they want to believe and live by in their Quran ? I maybe wrong but I thought muslims believed the Quran was 100% right , no deviations .

HOPELESS
Goober Member

Post by HOPELESS »

not to be rude, but those quotes seem highly altered.....dont know about you...if u have read it or not.... yes translations can get screwed up.....but i have a feeling that when ppl bash or get pissed off at a religion is b/c they themselves either grew up in a household that was that religion and got pissed off at it (as it moslty happens this way) b/c of the strictness or b/c of how other muslims/christians/Jews what ever, have a way of pushing things onto ppl (their own society and within the family) and that pisses them off too, i have lived over there and yes, some ppl do give Islam a bad picture......if i went by what i just saw in Saudi Arabia (the supposedly Holiest country...puhhh) but anyways, i would not give Islam a second look......and if i were forced and made to do something that i disagree with then yea i would get pissed off too....as is most of the youth over there who want to be "free" and do what they want.....watch TV and want to be like the Americans or Europeans they see and they cant.......the yonger ppl i met were frustrated and felt just fed up and tired of the BS......
but thats just through my experince.....the places i have been to...the people i have met....i met some middle easterners in London once....younger ones.....they were happy b/c they could do sooo much more things....yet sad b/c they stood out there too, werent use to european cultures and so forth....... but long story short.......dont take ppls word....read it yourself.......i give the same advice to the poor and illeterate of the Muslim countries as well.
nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

not to be rude, but those quotes seem highly altered

If those quotes are "highly altered" what does you or your husbands Quran give for those verses ? What does your Quran read for :

I have not read the above verses from any Quran , heck I don't even have a Quran . If TheSov altered those quotes , please correct them .

I'm not trying to be rude either , but you brought this thread back to life , so don't skirt the questions ;)

dadx2mj

Post by dadx2mj »

not to be rude, but those quotes seem highly altered
If you are calling Sov a liar and saying he is mis quoting the Q'uran than prove it....if not I suggest you stop making that kind of statement.unless you can back it up.