Right wing radio host bent out of shape over Clinton becoming UN Secretary General..

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Right wing radio host bent out of shape over Clinton becoming UN Secretary General..

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I can't remember the radio host's name (I was in someone else's car).

First off I think this guy was making this up, because I can't find any references to it on AP wire, Reuters or anywhere else.

Anyway he claims that Clinton was asked if he'd accept the position of UN Secretary General if it was offered to him, and he said yes.

Well this guy had his panties all in a bunch over it.

Frankly, I would think anyone in this country would be ECSTATIC if an American finally got to sit as UN Secretary General. It's about F'ing time. We pay the lion's share of the funding for the UN.

I doubt it would ever happen, though. I think there's a clause that prevents any of the members of the security council from being General Secretary but I'm not sure though.

Clinton would be a fine choice, and frankly so would Geoge Bush Sr. I wouldn't have a problem with either of them. They're both STATESMAN (something I can't say of G.W. Bush).
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

TheSovereign

Post by TheSovereign »

limbaugh (obviously not you would know his voice)
tony snow?
sean hannity?
speck?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rc96joOz8#t=0m58s">YodelRoll!</a>
<a href="http://www.halfinchbullet.com/">Goto HalfInchBullet.com!</a>
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

It was whoever is on before Sean Hannity on the same station, because he said Hannity was up next. I've listeneded to Hannity's show and I respect him. I don't agree with him most of the time, but I respect him.

This guy was ranting about all kinds of bizarre stuff totally off in left field. Err... make that right field.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

LTrain

Post by LTrain »

Was it Savage? That guy is f'ing crazy

Larry
i5 3570k (being built)
e8400 being switched to unraid server
i7-2630QM m14x
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Dunno. He was totally ranting. He kept screaming about what would happen if John Kerry was elected AND Clinton was Secretary General AND Kerry made Hilary Clinton a Supreme Court Justice.

I think there's more important things to worry about - even if I WAS a right wing extremist. I wouldn't even want to guess how hight the Las Vegas odds would be against all THREE of those events taking place...

You know what's funny? I haven't heard any of the extremist right wing pundits saying ANYTHING about the fact that congress is actually considering dropping the constitutional requirement to be a native born US Citizen in order to be president (hmm... can anyone say President Schwarzenegger for 2008?).

I've got no problem with Arnold, but in this day-in-age with possible Al-Quida sleeper agents living in this country, do we REALLY want to do that?

MK888

Post by MK888 »

Remember "Demolition Man" ? In that movie Arnold had been president. Scifi becoming reality? would not be the first time.
Behold The Power Of Cheese!!!!

My DVD Collection