The LARK Program

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

And you completely missed my point entirely Sov, but that's okay.

The POINT is that we can't possibly set an example if we break the laws and rules that we insist others follow.

It is universally recognized in the civilized western world that imprisoning someone without due process of any kind is a violation of human rights. We supposedly wrote the book on this.

Doesn't matter how they would get treated at home, doesn't matter if Gitmo is a country club, doesn't matter if it's in our best interests.

It violates the principles that we ask other countries to follow.

I'm not arguing that it's in our best interests to lock these assholes up a long time, that's not the point. The point is we're violating international law, and even the supreme court agrees.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Karchiveur
Golden Member

Post by Karchiveur »

Originally posted by TheSovereign
dont care much for making savages civilized, however i do care for killing those whos ideal is to kill innocents in order to please their moon god

So you'd rather genocide?

Or rehabilitation?

If these people are caught for not believing in thier "moon god" they themselves will be executed.
First person ever Banned from 3dmaxx.com
Trench
Genuine Member

Post by Trench »

Sov,

I think youve been affected by a bug ... Lets take a look at the symptoms.... extreme nationalism, extremely pro-military, anti-rationalism and anti-liberalism ... yup ... youve been bitten by the Fascism bug ... sucks but true.

Regards.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Forget it Trench - it will fall on deaf ears. I strongly suspect that Sov is related to Vic on R-E :)
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.