Libertarian Gary Johnson Polls at 10 Percent. Who Are His Supporters?

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Libertarian Gary Johnson Polls at 10 Percent. Who Are His Supporters?

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I'm sorely tempted to vote for Gary Johnson. But unless he gets enough in the polls to be invited to the debates, it feels like a wasted vote. Then again, with voters disgusted with both Hilary and Trump, this might just be the year an independent can make a difference.

He's doing 10% in the polls, and he needs 15% to be invited to the debates. If that happens AND he comes off as more responsible and presidential than the others, it could get interesting.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/us/po ... party.html
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Err
Life Member

Re: Libertarian Gary Johnson Polls at 10 Percent. Who Are His Supporters?

Post by Err »

This could be the year for 3rd party candidates to shine. I wish Jill and Gary weren't essentially shut out of the debates. I truly think the Republicans and Democrats are afraid that they may steal votes. Trump even thought 3rd party candidates should be in back in 2000. Care to guess what he thinks now?
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Libertarian Gary Johnson Polls at 10 Percent. Who Are His Supporters?

Post by Losbot »

I'm thinking I'll vote Johnson as well. The other 2 are just screwed up as hell, with Hillary (IMHO) the worse of the two.