Trump at Wailing Wall

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Trump at Wailing Wall

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I must say, so far on this trip, he's managed to stay on topic and read from the teleprompters resulting in someone who ACTUALLY looks Presidential.

Nice touch visiting the wailing wall, although I've gotta wonder if the extreme Neo-Nazi alt-right/KKK nut jobs that keep saying that Trump is "their guy" are going bat-shit crazy right about now seeing "their guy" at the Wailing Wall wearing a Yarmulke. I hope they're all having coronaries :)

Also, either they somehow convinced him not to use his phone (maybe Secret Service insisted for security?), or else nobody told him he needed an international SIM card. No tweets on his personal Twitter at all since 5/18: https://twitter.com/RealDonad_Trump

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Trump at Wailing Wall

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Heh... yeah, it's apparently started. Some Neo Nazis are pulling their hair out.

NSFW! Nothing awful here, but you may not want to be seen browsing this site at work. Just a lot of negative comments:

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/0 ... ling-wall/
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

I figured he was just taking notes on the construction.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Err wrote:I figured he was just taking notes on the construction.
HAHAHAH!!!! :upup
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Oh I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I think they're keeping him sleep deprived so he can't get too far out of line. Maybe adding some Xanax to his coffee :D

Actually he DID snub the Israelis by #1) not acknowledging the wall is in Israel and #2) by not allowing Netanyahu accompany him to it.

Meanwhile a quick google search for "Trump Wailing Wall Betrayed" brings up all kinds of neo-nazi forums full of people howling about his trip to the wall. When a neo-nazi screams in indignation, an angel gets his wings :)