National Review: Evangelicals, Where Is Your Faith?

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
Err
Life Member

National Review: Evangelicals, Where Is Your Faith?

Post by Err »

This is a really good article questioning why people like Roy Moore get Evangelical support. [Avoid the comments unless you want to throw-up.]

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... lack-faith
I’m sorry Evangelicals, but your lack of faith is far more dangerous to the Church than any senator, any president, or any justice of the Supreme Court. Do you really have so little trust in God that you believe it’s justifiable — no, necessary — to ally with, defend, and even embrace corrupt men if it you think it will save the Church?
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: National Review: Evangelicals, Where Is Your Faith?

Post by FlyingPenguin »

While he vehemently denies the story, I love how on Sean Hannity's radio show he never outright denied dating teenage women in his 30s. He kept using vague phrases like "not generally, no" and "it would not have been my customary behavior".
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

FlyingPenguin wrote:While he vehemently denies the story, I love how on Sean Hannity's radio show he never outright denied dating teenage women in his 30s. He kept using vague phrases like "not generally, no" and "it would not have been my customary behavior".
I also saw him quoted before the Hannity show as saying, "Not Guilty of. . ." The sad part is that this isn't the only thing that should disqualify him from office. He's been removed from the bench twice and was quoted as stating Muslims should be allowed in Congress.
wvjohn

Post by wvjohn »

I've seen reports that as a 30 something Assistant DA, he regularly dated high school girls.