Some bizarre things Trump said in his Thanksgiving speech

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Some bizarre things Trump said in his Thanksgiving speech

Post by FlyingPenguin »

The Great Mis-communicator strikes again!
"But if you were looking at it as a brand, there's no brand that went up more than the Coast Guard, with what happened in Texas."

"That was a big water job, right? It kept coming in and going back."

"I think that there is no brand, of any kind -- I'm not just talking about a military brand -- that has gone up more than the Coast Guard."

"I was asking the Air Force guys, I said, how good is this plane? They said, well, sir, you can't see it. I said, yeah, but in a fight -- you know, a fight -- like I watch in the movies -- they fight, they're fighting. How good is this?"

"A little bit -- keep a little bit -- keep about 10% in the bag, because what we have -- nobody has like what we have, and that's what we're doing."
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

wvjohn

Re: Some bizarre things Trump said in his Thanksgiving speech

Post by wvjohn »

No one will ever be able to accuse him of being well informed. He did give a plug for the LA Cajun Navy though, even though he doesn't understand the difference between helping flood victims after a hurricane and going out in a hurricane. I tried to watch the whole 7 min speech ... but just couldn't do it.

According to one web site that follows this stuff, he has set the record for the most days a sitting president has spent visiting a golf club he owns, supposedly up to 102 days since he was elected...
Err
Life Member

Re: Some bizarre things Trump said in his Thanksgiving speech

Post by Err »

wvjohn wrote:According to one web site that follows this stuff, he has set the record for the most days a sitting president has spent visiting a golf club he owns, supposedly up to 102 days since he was elected...
http://trumpgolfcount.com/

As of this post, we've spent $81,442,095 if the website I linked is accurate.