Trump Tweets wrong Theresa May

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Trump Tweets wrong Theresa May

Post by FlyingPenguin »

The Theresa May targeted by Trump turned out to be not the British prime minister but a woman named Theresa May Scrivener, who had just six Twitter followers and a protected account. Trump’s schoolboy error was met with amazement and amusement, and many Brits were left wondering, “Who in the world is Theresa May Scrivener?”...

...Scrivener, now known as the “wrong Theresa May,” broke her silence later Thursday. “If I wanted to be famous, I would have gone on ‘X Factor,’ ” Scrivener told the Press Association in an interview, adding: “I was in bed by half 10 last night and oblivious to it all. I'm just waiting for a call from the White House with an apology.”

“It's amazing to think that the world's most powerful man managed to press the wrong button,” she said, adding, “I'm just glad he was not contacting me to say he was going to war with North Korea.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... b8bbd58ece
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

wvjohn

Re: Trump Tweets wrong Theresa May

Post by wvjohn »

I read somewhere that of the the vids T retweeted was actually of a US funded group attacking a church a couple of years ago.
Err
Life Member

Re: Trump Tweets wrong Theresa May

Post by Err »

I hit up Trump's feed once a day so so. He's worse than any child.