Climate scientist calls Trump's global warming tweet an "often debunked assertion"

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Climate scientist calls Trump's global warming tweet an "often debunked assertion"

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Key Keeper

Re: Climate scientist calls Trump's global warming tweet an "often debunked assertion"

Post by Key Keeper »

I guess they missed the part where it was sarcasm....
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Re: Climate scientist calls Trump's global warming tweet an "often debunked assertion"

Post by Genom »

You dont think we need to try to slow global warming? Thats the only way that would read as sarcasm.

And if thats the case, I have some primo real estate in Florida for you.....
Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

it was just a jab at the left from ole orange head. hes a tart, blabber mouth, but no worse than Al Gore...
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I think it was more than a jab, considering his administration has placed cabinet people who are climate change deniers, and practically banned the phrase climate change.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

Yeah sorry, but one thing Trump is not guilty of is subtley or intelligent jabs. His most used words are "Really" and "I dont know"