The Trump-Russia story reaches a ridiculous new zenith, in a Russian music video

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

The Trump-Russia story reaches a ridiculous new zenith, in a Russian music video

Post by FlyingPenguin »

President Trump once appeared in an Emin Agalarov music video. He won't much like "appearing" in this one.

The Russian pop star, ally of President Vladimir Putin and would-be Trump friend who helped broker the infamous Trump Tower meeting is out with a new video that practically screams “lewd Trump-Russia tape.” As geopolitical trolling goes, it may set a new standard. As subtlety goes, not so much.

In the video, the singer is seen walking through the halls of a hotel with Trump and Ivanka Trump impersonators. Singing to the Trump impersonator's face in English, Agalarov says: “I wish you at least could be honest. I wish you could tell me the truth.” Soon he is in a hotel room with the Trump impersonator as bikini-clad pageant contestants (complete with their sashes) file in.

Then a security tape erases Trump from the scene.
Wish they'd found a better Trump look-a-like. The one playing Hilary did look a lot like her.

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Re: The Trump-Russia story reaches a ridiculous new zenith, in a Russian music video

Post by Pugsley »

That video will not age well.