Scott Pruitt's Creepy Resignation Letter

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Scott Pruitt's Creepy Resignation Letter

Post by FlyingPenguin »

What the hell does this even mean? And why is it in a resignation letter? Sound like something someone resigning from the North Korean government would be forced to write... immediately before being shot.

Anyone want to count how many times he used the word "blessed"? Make it a drinking game if you like. :)
“My desire in service to you has always been to bless you as you make important decisions for the American people,” Pruitt wrote to Trump as he shuffled out of government. “I believe you are serving as President today because of God’s providence. I believe that same providence brought me into your service. I pray as I have served you that I have blessed you and enabled you to effectively lead the American people.”
And I assume everyone understands that Washington speak for "resignation" is "he got fired, but politely allowed to resign". Even for Trump, Pruitt was becoming a ridiculous embarrassment. How can you say "you're draining the swamp" when your EPA chief IS THE SWAMP?

Whole letter here:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/05/politics ... index.html
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Scott Pruitt's Creepy Resignation Letter

Post by Losbot »

WOW! LMAO
Err
Life Member

Re: Scott Pruitt's Creepy Resignation Letter

Post by Err »

I'm sure he wrote it wearing his Tactical Pants in his soundproof room.

It just occurred to me that this is the guy who tried to buy Trumps mattress.