Florida candidate admits to posting inaccurate diploma, but her apology disappears from Facebook

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Florida candidate admits to posting inaccurate diploma, but her apology disappears from Facebook

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I love this post from her:
“I would like to apologize to my family and my supporters for this situation. It was not my intent to deceive or mislead anyone,”
YO BABE! This wasn't just mis-stating something. YOU FORGED A FAKE DIPLOMA. That's "intent to deceive or mislead" in any court of law.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/14/politics ... index.html
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Re: Florida candidate admits to posting inaccurate diploma, but her apology disappears from Facebook

Post by Err »

Howard's campaign consultant, Anthony Pedicini, told the Washington Post that Howard's husband had been hospitalized Friday night after suffering cardiac arrest. She is "focused on him right now," he said, and not on "fake news."
I couldn't be a journalist. I'd told this guy to penetrate himself.

I don't understand who in their right mind world forge a diploma. It the truth that hare to bare? If so, maybe she should've went back to collage and graduated. Otherwise, you say, "I attended Miami but never finished." Followed my either, "I didn't like what I was studying" or "I couldn't afford to finish."