Elevator Screamers?

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
Err
Life Member

Elevator Screamers?

Post by Err »

The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love! #Troublemakers
Why even post that? I don't care for Soros either because I hate big money in politics but highly doubt he's paying for protest signs. You can get signs made very cheap these days. Also, what is "the basement from love" mean?
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Elevator Screamers?

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I gave up try to interpret his 6th grade communication skills a long time ago, but I guess he means that these protesters aren't making their signs in the basement because of their own passion, but that it's a well organized machine run by Soros or whatever other liberal group he wants to blame.

In essence he's probably right that some of these protesters are organized - same thing happens on the right nowadays. Doesn't mean all of them are.

We can argue with his tweets all day. I love how Democrats are "obstructionists". And what were Republicans during the last 6 years of the Obama admin?
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Isn't "Basement from Love" a Billy Idol song?
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I get it. He's being literal, in that they don't look like signs that people would be making themselves, down in their basements, similar to crafting projects. Not sure why it has to be in basements but I unfortunately believe I understood what he meant. I do question who paid for the signs because there's a lot of speculation the money (if you follow the trail) comes from Soros and his gang.

You don't know who to trust these days, when it comes to politics.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

WTF is a Elevator Screamer? is it someone who just screams inside elevators?