Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
Err
Life Member

Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault

Post by Err »

https://hillreporter.com/special-counse ... ault-12207

This is a developing story but it's linked to Jacob Wohl.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Looks like the guy behind this was hilariously inept...

Fabricated Mueller Smear Appears to Have Come From Comically Inept Far-Right Internet Person
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... e_taps_top
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Re: Special Counsel Alerts FBI Of Scheme To Pay Women To Accuse Mueller Of Sexual Assault

Post by Err »

He's still trying to push the story. The far right The Gateway Pundit even removed the story. It you wish to vomit, check out those comment.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Almost spit my coffee out at this one. LOL!

There's going to be a mile long list of charges filed at some point.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

LMMFAO
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Poor guy definitely needs to polish his Photoshop skills. Just rasterizing a photo ain't going to cut it. :)

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

He should've tried stealing LinkedIn profiles. At least it wouldn't have been so obvious.
wvjohn

Post by wvjohn »

not to be cynical, but It wouldn't surprise me if the refugee column of doom and destruction headed for the US wasn't being managed by some Ollie North type with helpers.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

This kid is committed. He booked a Holiday Inn for the press conference.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

We Went To Jacob Wohl’s Most Important Press Conference Ever And It Was Everything We’d Hoped It Would Be

https://dealbreaker.com/2018/11/we-went ... -would-be/

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

If this wasn't Jacob Wohl, I'd assume this was a Tim and Eric sketch or a South Park Parody.

Edit: Jacob not Jacon
Last edited by Err on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Jacon Wohl? Who?