Trump says he knew coronavirus was a pandemic 'long before' it was declared

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
Err
Life Member

Re: Trump says he knew coronavirus was a pandemic 'long before' it was declared

Post by Err »

psypher wrote:
FlyingPenguin wrote:
"No, I don't think so. It may work. It may not work. I feel good about it"
See it's these kind of nonsense statements that makes people crazy. He does this all the time. There was one where he was talking about something (can't remember what) and his answer was "Yes absolutely, but maybe not. I think so, but it might not happen. We'll see, but I feel very positive about it."

I mean what kind a f'ing answer is that?

They need to take the mic away from him and let Pence do the talking. At least he knows how to play the role of reassuring politician.
You quoted one sentence...every single word that comes out of his mouth is nonsense! :) I can't understand how any sensible intelligent human being could possibly listen/read his transcripts of what he says and seriously think that's ok for anyone, let alone the president of the United States. I can't wait to hear Joe Biden curse and call him a fucking idiot on national television.
Which would be more coherent? The transcript of the upcoming Trump-Biden debates or 1,000 Monkeys on typewriters?