Trump has someone who might agree with him about bleach and Covid19 on the left

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Trump has someone who might agree with him about bleach and Covid19 on the left

Post by FlyingPenguin »

While Tina lambasts Trump for (hopefully inadvertently) promoting a QAnon theory about ingesting bleach cures disease, she also righty points out that there's bleach lunacy from the left side of the aisle as well. The wife of CNN host Chris Cuomo, as a matter of fact.

This came out the very same day that Trump had his press conference, so thanks to Trump she was saved from being the winner of the 'Worst Medical Advise of the Day Award'.
Cristina Cuomo, who is not a medical doctor or licensed health professional of any kind, doubled down on her absurd assertion that taking a bleach bath could in any way help during the coronavirus.

On Thursday, Cristina Cuomo, who has taken a number of scientifically unproven but likely innocuous "treatments" for the coronavirus, wrote, "Both days, I added 1/2 cup of Clorox to my bathwater to combat the radiation and metals in my system and oxygenate it."

By the evening, she had stealth-edited the section and somehow made it even more scientifically illiterate.

"We want to neutralize heavy metals because they slow-up the electromagnetic frequency of our cells, which is our energy field, and we need a good flow of energy," Cuomo wrote. "Clorox is sodium chloride — which is technically salt. There is no danger in doing this. It is a simple naturopathic treatment that has been used for over 75 years to oxygenate the cells."
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -inject-it
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Re: Trump has someone who might agree with him about bleach and Covid19 on the left

Post by Err »

Bleach is not Sodium Chloride (NaCl), It's Sodium hypochlorite (NaClO). That little Oxygen molecule make it a deadly poison. Sodium is a highly reactive metal and Chlorine is a poisonous gas in it's native Cl2 form.

This person is insane.
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Re: Trump has someone who might agree with him about bleach and Covid19 on the left

Post by Genom »

Just read what she wrote. She is using words but has no clue what they mean or how to use them correctly. IE, a idiot.