Does anyone else find it hilarious that conservatives protesting social distancing are using a pro-choice slogan?

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Does anyone else find it hilarious that conservatives protesting social distancing are using a pro-choice slogan?

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Ummm.. Do these people understand this is also the rallying cry of pro-choice (abortion) advocates?

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Err
Life Member

Re: Does anyone else find it hilarious that conservatives protesting social distancing are using a pro-choice slogan?

Post by Err »

I also hilarious that many are wearing masks and carrying AR-15's.

If they're not afraid of COVID19, take the masks off and lick each other and everything. When you get sick, congratulations, you earned a 14-day, no expenses paid, stay at home vacation.

I wish they'd pass a law where if you open carry, you're subject to an on the spot background check. Also, the gun you're carrying better have a serial number and it better not turn up in the database of stolen arms. I'm sick of these morons making lives harder for responsible gun owners.

Also, these protests may be tied to Betsy DeVos: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/sa ... ook-groups

I can't find the exact article I'm looking for but apparently these protests were allegedly tied to a single organizer.