McEnany offers explanation of Trump's well wishes for Epstein associate Maxwell

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

McEnany offers explanation of Trump's well wishes for Epstein associate Maxwell

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I was wondering how they were going to try to spin this. McEnany should be a gymnast the way she danced around that answer...

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... or-epstein
"What the president was noting is that the last person who was charged in [Epstein's] case ended up dead in a jail cell, and the president wants justice to be served for the victims in this case, and he prefers this to play out in a courtroom," McEnany said on Fox News, defending Trump's warm comments about Maxwell earlier this week at a White House press briefing
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Err
Life Member

Re: McEnany offers explanation of Trump's well wishes for Epstein associate Maxwell

Post by Err »

That's cute. What page of her prepared answers book did she pull that from.

And no, I'm not making this up:

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: McEnany offers explanation of Trump's well wishes for Epstein associate Maxwell

Post by FlyingPenguin »

LOL! You know, that actually gives me a woody. I love an anal retentive woman. That's probably what I would do if I had the job. Only way to to deal with the fallout from Trump's riffing.

Close-up photo reveals White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany's briefing binder
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 25561.html
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.